28) O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! I beg of Thee Thy love and the love of him who loveth Thee and the conduct that will enable me to attain Thy love. O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Let Thy love be dearer to me than myself, my wealth, mine household and water that is cold.

29) O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Cover me with Thy Mercy and save me from Thy punishment.

30) O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Keep me steadfast when feet begin to waver.

31) O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Judge me leniently on the Day of Judgment.

32) O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Forgive me my sins on Day of Requital.

33) O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Save me from Thy Chastisement on the Day Thou will raise up Thy slaves.

34) O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Thy forgiveness is wider than mine inequities and I have better hope in thy Mercy than in my conduct.

35) O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! I beg of Thee Thy good pleasure and the Garden (i.e., Paradise). I also beg of Thee to spare me out of Thy Mercy the Punishment of Fire.)

36) O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! I seek refuge in Thy good pleasure from Thy displeasure, and Thy forgiveness from Thy retribution.

37) O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Forgive me, be kind to me, have mercy on me Verily Thou art Most Kind, Most Merciful.

38) O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Thou art my Lord. There is no one is worthy of worship and obedience. Thou hast created me and I am thy slave. And I abide by Thy Covenant and Promise as best as I can. I seek refuge in Thee from the mischief of what I have wrought. I acknowledge unto thee Thy favor which Thou hast bestowed upon me. I confess also my inequity: so, forgive me for none forgiveth sins save Thee.

39) O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! I seek refuge in Thee from the mischief of my ears, and from the mischief of my eyes, and from the mischief of my tongue, and from the mischief of my heart, and from the mischief of my carnal desires, and I seek refuge in Thee from the punishment of Hell, and from the punishment of the grave, and from the calamity of Dajjal, and I seek refuge in Thee from the trails and temptations of life and death.

40) O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! I beg of Thee all the good things that (Prophet) Mohammad (Peace be upon him) had begged of Thee, and I seek Thy refuge from all the evils from which (Prophet) Mohammad (Peace be upon him) had sought refuge in Thee.

O Allah! Magnify Mohammad (Peace be upon him) and his posterity and followers as Thou has magnified Abraham and his posterity and followers; verily, Thou art the Praiseworthy, the Majestic. O Allah! Send him down on the Day of Judgment into the place of special nearness unto Thee and elevate him to places of honor and intercession and grant him that place of choicest favor and worthiness which Thou promised of him, and bless us with his intercession on the Day of recompense: for Thou never breakest Thy promise.










0 Responses to “ ”

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

Loading...
All Rights Reserved ZonEMvS