Appendix (II)

Prayers for Particular Occasions

Many prayers for specific occasions have also been taught to us by the holy Prophet (Peace be upon him), we are reproducing some of them here that are easy to learn and can be made use of by us in our daily life. They should be learnt by heart and recited habitually at moments for which they are indicated.

1. At Day break

O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! With Thy help do we enter upon the morning, and with Thy help do we enter upon the evening: with Thy help do we live and with Thy help do we die: and unto Thee shall be the Resurrection.

2. When evening sets in

O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! With Thy help do we enter upon the evening and with Thy help do we enter upon the morning: with Thy help do we live and with Thy do we die: and unto Thee shall be the Resurrection.

3. On retiring to bed

O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! In Thy name do we live and die.

4. On rising up in the morning

Praise is to Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa) who restored us unto life, having caused to die, and unto Him shall be the Resurrection.

5. Before entering the lavatory

O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! I seek refuge in Thee from the wicked devils, both male and female.

6. On coming out of the lavatory

Praise is to Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa) who relieved me of filthy and gave health.

7. While performing the Wazu

O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Forgive me my sins, bless my household and grant auspiciousness and prosperity to my sustenance.

8. When the Wazu is finished

I bear witness that there is not except One Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa). He is alone: He hath no partner. And I bear witness that Mohammad (Peace be upon him) is His slave and His Messenger. O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Make me among those that repent and among those that remain clean.

9. On entering the mosque

O Lord! Forgive me my sins and open unto me the gates of Thy Mercy.

10. One coming out of the mosque

O Lord! Forgive me my sins and open unto me the doors of Thy Bounty.

11. Before commencing to eat

In the name of Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa) and upon the blessings of the Lord

12. At the end of meal

Praise be to Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa) who fed us and gave us drink and raised us up as Muslims.

13. When dining at someone’s place

O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Feed him who fed us and give him drink who gave us to drink.

14. When riding a beast of burden or a carriage

Glory be to Him who hath subjugated it to us though we were unable to subdue it. Behold, we are assuredly to return unto the Lord.

15. When setting forth on a journey

O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Make this journey of ours easy for us and roll up for us the distance thereof. O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Thou art our Companion in the journey and the Caretaker of our households when we are away. O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! I seek refuge in Thee from the toil of the journey and from beholding a sad sight and a bad reverse in my fortunes and on my return.

16. On returning home from a journey

We return unto Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa), penitents, adorers and worshippers of the Lord.

17. When bidding farewell to anyone

I place thee in the hands of Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa), and thy things that need protection and the end of Thy deeds.

18. On seeing anyone in distress

Praise be to Lord who saved me from that from which lie hath afflicted thee, and made me better than of His creatures (purely out of His Mercy. I claim no credit for it).

19. On entering a town

O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Bless this town for us and make it for us auspicious

20. When rising from a company

O Allah (Subhaanahu Wata’aalaa)! Glory be to Thee, celebrate Thy praises; There is no Lord save Thee, I beg Thy forgiveness and I repent.










0 Responses to “ ”

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

Loading...
All Rights Reserved ZonEMvS